Beat the winter doldrums and
stay within your budget during Restaurant Weeks throughout the South.
Whether you’re a devout foodie or just want to try a new place, there’s something for everyone to savor and enjoy.
photo credit: Fork II, flickr, creative commons by 11950mike
- Charlotte (N.C.) Restaurant Week, January 20-29, features over 100 restaurants offering three-course meals. Enjoy dinner for only $30 (tax and tip not included) at such establishments like BLT Steak and New South Kitchen and Bar. It is highly recommended to make online reservations or call ahead so that you won’t miss out.
- You have until January 22 to enjoy Restaurant Week South Carolina. From Columbia to Greenville to Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach and Charleston, you enjoy a meal at a fine dining restaurant or a casual restaurant. Prices vary, but don’t go above $50 for the prix fixe menu ( tax and tip not included; beverages not included at some restaurants.) Reservations are recommended.
- Enjoy either lunch or dinner during Historic Roswell (Ga.) Restaurant Week through January 22. For $15 (lunch) and $25 (dinner), you can enjoy a three-course meal at restaurants that include The Fickle Pickle, Ceviche and Sugo. Tax and tip aren’t included in the prix fixed price.
- Amelia Island (Fla.) Restaurant Week, January 22-29, highlights over 23 restaurants, like 29 South, Café Karibo and Crab Trap. Each participating restaurant offers a three-course menu, either at $19 or $29, with beverage included (tax and tip aren’t included.)
- Take part in Charlottesville (Va.) Restaurant Week on January 23-29. With over 20 participating restaurants, there is sure to be one or two that’ll pique your interest and satisfy your appetite. The menus feature a three-course meal priced at $26 (beverage, tax and tip not included.) Call ahead for reservations and be sure to mention that you are coming in for Restaurant Week.